Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It’s all about friendship

I would like to use symbol to represent people in this post. There are A and B. AB means both A and B.

I appreciate A a lot. There are a lot of memories between me and A. We had gone through a lot of things, happiness and suffering moment. We are close friend ( I think we are). But in the end, I found out that my effort was not being appreciated. (This is not the first time I get this tasteless feeling. Experience in another person.) Why my effort is imbalance with the return that I expected? In fact, it’s totally adverse. I was extremely disappointed about this.

A has changed. I found out that A has lost enthusiasm. A has become very emotional. I found a lot of unhappy facial expression together with the emotional feeling on A’s face and reaction. It’s just as same as the weather. A has lost the friendliness. I could not see the adorable of A. Why A has become like this?

I was extremely disappointed, my heart was tasteless, and I get hurt from A without A realization. A could not see my effort. Apparently, I was so stupid did such a thing! Why I purposely bought drinks for AB? Why I boiled soup as welcoming for AB? Why I try my best to ask for a car when AB feels very tired to go to have dinner? Why I awake in the early morning at 5am to research nice foods at my place? It is because I have seen AB’s point of view, AB spent money and time to my place, that’s why I put effort to fulfill their satisfaction. A has lost the maturity. A has changed, totally changed. I was lost my confidence in the relationship, it makes me depress.

Luckily, thank God that B appreciates the time we spent together as we 3 have less chance to meet up. It makes me feel happy that both of us are appreciated each other.

My words to A:

I’m sorry that I gave u a super duper extremely boring weekend and indirectly separate you and your lover for 3 days. I thought you know my place is very boring since before I came here. I’m sorry, I did not plan the programs good enough to fulfill your satisfaction of stimulation of what you expected. I though the moment we spent together is the most important instead of stimulation.

1 comment:

  1. i THINK i understand whom u referring...
    U best best frens.. i guess i know la cuz someone told me 'who' went to ur place last week, i guess they r A n B lo...
    cheer up, tell me details next time..

    ReplyDelete