Friday, February 25, 2011

又气又失望!

请问21岁的定义是什么?我颈项的那条钥匙项链又代表着什么?
我还以为我有自由了,我还以为只要通知一声什么都可以。原来我太天真了!
过了21岁,根本并不代表什么!我依然和17、18岁的我一样,什么都不能!没有一个能说服我的理由,一直重复“不可以”!心里更是气!更绝望!

我已经不是小孩了,但我却没有自由。拜托,我已经成年了!我会为我自己的事情负责!但是,你们永远只是说“不可以”!虽然在你们的心中我永远是小孩,但请你们想想,我已经长大了!我已经过了21岁,但是,“不可以”真的让我很失望!失望是另一回事,The point is you never give me any reason to persuade me why cannot!我的心当然不死啊!当一个小孩一直要妈妈给他糖果、零食,妈妈只会一直说“不可以”,请问小孩又会如何反应?他当然是会一直哭闹,一直吵着要啊!但是,如果妈妈向小孩解释说,“糖果和零食不能吃那么多,因为糖果吃多了会造成蛀牙。蛀牙会很痛,要拔掉,那么你就永远没有牙齿了,没有牙齿又怎么吃东西呢?零食更是没有营养的食物,妈妈希望你好,多吃健康的食物,能够健健康康的长大。零食吃多了肚子生虫怎么办?”

You can't even persuade a young adult who got her own opinion and understanding in this issue! I know what both of you worry about, but I even promise said that I will never do that!
Is it you are not trusted on me or him? And you said not the problem of trusting. Then? What's the problem? I never get the answer! And I'm definately sure you are lied! You are not trusted on me! Few years back I ask the same question, and I got the same answer -- "CANNOT!" Few years later while I have a "license" as an adult, I still get the SAME answer! I can't imagine after few years while I'm in the age of 25 I will still get the same answer! Another few years later when I'm in the age of 28 I will still get the same answer! I'm SURE about this! And the answer always the same -- CANNOT!@@

Please persuade me with a proper and good and better reason. If not, I will insist on it! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment